MyCamperVan personalised fabric bunting featuring our fun design of the T5 is a great way to add a unique, personal touch to your camper. Each set of bunting is individually hand-printed and sewn so you'll have something totally unique. Flags are single-side printed onto a suede effect fabric, sewn onto a fabric header tape - they look great against your windows as the light really brings out the colours!
Each bunting flag is 10.5cm wide by 15cm deep, with the string of 7 flags measuring approximately 90cm wide - big enough for your camper rear window. Approximately 30cm of fabric tape at each end. Clear windows suckers for attaching to glass and smooth surfaces available as an option.
To order, simply enter your text into the box and order the corresponding number of flags.
If you would like a camper flag at each end, or to act as a spacer between words, simply add the extra flags to this number.
If you would like just a row of camper flags with no writing, simply leave the text entry box blank.
For messages longer than 14 letters, order further sets of bunting e.g. "Happy Camper" would be 12 with a spacer, or 14 if you would like a camper at each end.
To design and order your T5 fabric bunting please follow the following steps:
1. Order the number of flags you require
2. Enter your text in the box to match the number of flags
3. Select a van design from one of 8 options
4. Select your van colour from one of 12 standard options, or select "custom", ideally uploading a photo so we can create a unique design based on your photo to include paintwork, wheels and any particular features and accessories.
5. Select your background colour for the bunting, either solid colour, one of 6 background 'scenes' or a multicolour rainbow. We will happily do custom and multicolour on request - simply message us.
6. Choose the colour for the letters
7. Choose your colour of header tape
8. Add window suckers if needed
We design and make all our products, so please contact us if there is something you'd like and we can create it for you.